Wednesday, March 19, 2014

I WAS DOWN BUT NOT OUT YET

20/3/2014

Missing me?

I was down..... with a bad cold and cough ... thanks to the hazy weather and the stress of water rationing probably...

But I am not out .... of this blog yet.... I will be back .... soon

Have been pretty busy ..... my sister May came back on transit from her trip to Bangalore (India)... charity heart surgery with her group of doctors and nurses.... did some wonderful surgeries and heart warming tales as well.  God bless you all.

Back to work ... and because my boss says I am smart and can do work fast.... so I am being loaded with a new project ..... which started as being "help to type" to now  handle "A to Z"!

Thank You for your compliments but I prefer rewards in cash please.... hahaha.

Well........ nothing is impossible with God and I can do all things through God who strengthen me.

Till  then... have a nice weekend...

3 comments: