Monday, May 30, 2011

31/5/2011

WHITE CHOCOLATE CAKE DECORATED WITH MARSHMALLOW

One of the joys of having a big family is that there are birthday celebration(s) every month of the year. I always looked forward to the chance of getting together for:-

1. Food of course top the list- sometimes we get creative to bring new dishes or it would be food that we have misses for so long
2. fellowship and bonding- each of us with our busy lifestyle, its difficult to get together and days certainly pass too fast.
3. catching up on news of those who are overseas
4. chance for me to try out different cakes and to polish my skill on the decoration



Today is my sister-in-law, Evon's birthday. She is the most helpful and obliging person. She has been cooking dinners for my daughters since they were small and taking care of them. She is creative and resourceful sending her kids for contests or workshops.

So for this lovely young, petite and feminine lady, a cake befitting for her:).


It's a white Chocolate cake with cranberry filling. I used some pretty marshmallow flowers for decoration.
Roll the marshmallow to flatten them.



I have used the dusting powder to decorate the sides of the cake and also lightly dusted the top as well to give it a pinkish hue.









No comments:

Post a Comment