Monday, February 10, 2014

I HAVE UPGRADED !

11/2/2014

Twenty seven years ago, I held my first born son and feed him,  followed later by his sisters.
Now they are grown up and the nest is almost empty now! (as Jeremy and Sarah are presently overseas). 


So nowadays, I hold this kitten and feed her (at least I think its a her)




 

When they were babies,  I gave them rubber ones!



When I am old, they give me this "diamond" one! 

According to Esther, this charm resembling the pacifier is an acknowledgement of all the love and care given by the mother to the children ("how yan").  Besides the elements in the crystals are good for our health, body and of course  luck and wealth etc.   
  
Thanks for the lovely birthday gift!




2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Elaine!

    Happy Valentine Day!

    happy Chap Goh Mei!

    Meow...the kitty still with you? ..Cute...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Happy Valentine's Day
    Yes, its with me... you want?
    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete