Sunday, March 3, 2013

ESTHER'S MELBOURNE TRIP 2008 - PART 2

As I began to prepare for my trip in March, I cannot help but look through the photos taken during my trip in 2008 together with my daughter Esther and my sisters. It was her first trip to Melbourne and I am sure she had enjoyed herself.

So, just to share part 2 of the trip- HEALESVILLE SANCTUARY to  see some of Australian wild life.
These photos are taken by herself.

 Lemon tree in her Aunty May's garden

May's collection of figurines on her deck.




Cuddly Koala


Australian dingo - wild dog

wallaby - member of the Kangaroo family


Cannot remember whether this is a wombat or the Tasmanian Devil.

All these are protected animals in the sanctuary.




1 comment:

  1. Hi. Good morning,
    Just sharing as I did not have my blog in 2008 and I would not be visiting these places again for my coming trip. It will be more on the food this time!

    ReplyDelete