Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Dark Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting



2/10/2010 Saturday


Went for exercise with Esther and Sister. After exercise, we went for dim sum at the Jade Village Café in Taman Connaught. The same place that we went with May & Co. Only 3 of us – the bill came up to RM47.00. The dim sum costs around RM2.60-2.80 per plate nowadays!

Esther had to go to her school for her last minute tips on the competition tomorrow.

Went home to do some gardening. The cactus plant is growing too heavy and is leaning to one side. The plant has been with us for more than 20 years now and whatever the old folks say that cactus plant help to block off evil and bad luck, I think it must have help us through these years. I was a bit sad to have to cut it. But hope that with new growth, it will be a fresh start again for the next generation.

Anyway I have the willow tree beside it and I hope it will grow bigger to give the shade for Sarah’s car.

In the afternoon, as I have tell myself –no more lying around and watching the TV. So decide to make some cakes- Tried out the DARK CHOCOLATE SOUR CREAM POUND CAKE. I have to finish the sour cream in the fridge otherwise it will go bad. In the end instead of a pound cake, I make some into cupcakes and decided to brush up my icing skill and make a PEANUT BUTTER FROSTING. Wow, it not only looks pretty but also taste fabulous. Chocolate and Peanut Butter are really a good match of flavours.


This "cake stand" is a pretty mug given by my sister Vicky.








No comments:

Post a Comment