Saturday, April 16, 2022

 15/4/2022


It has been a long time my friends since I wrote anything.  

Now is the time to start writing again and to pen my own thoughts and opinions on whatever that interest me. 

Maybe its the weariness of the covid pandemic, its restrictions and  the SOP we have follow that make me so reluctant to venture out and yet there is a part of me that wanted to rebel against all these and tell myself that life got to go on regardless. There is always the pros and cons.

My days has turned into such an organised routine that I am scared that one day I will lost all sense of purpose and challenge for life and just go on and on till the day I drop.  I got scare that I may become senile earlier than expected. 

The pros of having so much time by myself  is that now I am able to study God's word more.  I have been listening to Discover The Word and Our daily Bread and I enjoy these Bible studies very much.   I want to say a Big THANK YOU for the hosts of these online Bible studies.  I encourage everyone to tune in these lessons if possible.


This year my family finally decided to make a visit to Nilai Memorial Center to pay our respects to our departed ones... my husband and my in-laws.  Today happened to be his birthday as well.  For the past 2 years of covid pandemic we were not able to go.   The latest addition this was my sister-in-law Kim who has passed away on 21/6/2021 due to covid.  It was indeed a sudden loss.  

May all the covid deceased RIP and deepest condolences to their families.





No comments:

Post a Comment