Monday, January 17, 2011

I have not gone missing.


I am back from one week's leave.


Doing what?


I have been very busy from early hours of the morning till dusk falls.


I have been making Pineapple Tarts for the Chinese New Year.


After 10 hours per day x 6 days = 60 hours, this is the result.








Is it worth all the backache, headache and mouth ulcers that I and my sisters are experiencing?


Yes, its our personal satisfaction and not to mention the monetary gains!



I want to thank all our supporters who continue to purchase from us.


You are guarantee the "best pineapple tarts" for the Chinese New Year.


Here's wishing all our customer and everyone


HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR



P/s: sorry the picture is not clear- hand shaking badily from overwork- haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment