Wednesday, October 26, 2016

IT'S A HARD DAY WORK @SENTUL TIMUR

8/10/2016
Saturday

Some of the beautiful doodling arts along the walls of the LRT station.

This was the weekend that my collegue said "Never work so hard in my life (working) before". But it was good to be out of  the office and working as well.   

artwork along the tunnel at Masjid Jamek station. 


Saw this cow along the roadside during our lunchtime. Later I saw 2 dogs guarding him, no they were barking at the birds that came to steal its food. 

We met again at the LRT Station this time when going home... 

Grilled Tandoori Chicken with Figs Chutney. 
Normally I would buy chicken breast for soups. Nowadays, I removed the chicken fillets or tenders from the breast and reserve them for something else as I felt these tender parts are best for cooking rather than for soup. So when  the reserve grew, its time to cook them.   I marinated these fillets with some pre-mix  the tandoori spices overnight.  I cooked them  just 2-3 minutes each side on the grill pan and they are ready to be served.   Sarah's friend gave us a bottle of figs chutney which tasted amazing and its delicious with the juicy chicken fillets.

Enjoy 


 

2 comments:

  1. That must be a cow that lost its way home. LOL
    These days we don't see cows and goats roaming the streets anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I think can only them along around Sentul area.. seen before some people trying to catch a runaway cow also in Sentul....LOL

    ReplyDelete