Thursday, December 12, 2013

PURPLE VS GREEN

13/12/2013


I will be making my presence felt in KLIA this week- no... I am not  travelling to any exotic places for year end holidays.  Went there yesterday to pick up Sarah and following weekend looking forward to see my son and new daughter-in-law!. 

I miss her dearly.  Very very happy that she can make it back for her brother's wedding. 

Welsh cakes and Orange Marmalade - all the way from Cardiff...perfect for tea-time... delighting the tastebuds as well as touching my heart!


She said she tasted the most delicious cuppa of coffee at one small cafe and bought a packet of the coffee beans for me... how thoughtful. More Irish chocolates - Bailey's.  

Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Elaine, nice pictures, thanks for sharing. The Bailey's chocolate look awesome.

    Best regards.

    ReplyDelete