Thursday, February 4, 2016

ANOTHER FULL MOON

23/1/2016
SATURDAY

My Sister's granddaughter Audrey Goh

Meanwhile, in Melbourne another Full Moon party for cutie Audrey.. 



Baby Audrey blessed with so many wonderful women in her life, mother and grandmothers!

Thankgiving and prayers for little Audrey.

My sister Vicky and hubby - the creator of this beautiful cake and other pastries for the party.

"Hello grand-uncle YB, we share the same birthday"

Little Vol-vents Tuna and Sardine Rolls baked by Vicky



With my sister around, food is always aplenty... 

Of course, the traditional Pig trotters in Black Vinegar cooked down under by my sister. 


Once again, wishing everyone a Happy, Healthy and Harmonious Chinese New Year..







5 comments:

  1. The baby is so cute and has nice features!
    There was so much food to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Lunar New Year to you and your family...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy full moon Audrey☺.so many lovely food

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ... yes, my sister Yoke like to cook lots of food!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ... yes, my sister Yoke like to cook lots of food!

    ReplyDelete