Sunday, November 13, 2011

FOREVER SHINE PET SOLUTION OFFICIAL OPENING


My eldest daughter Esther is a profession dog groomer. After getting her Hotel and Catering degree and working for a short stint with the hotel industry, she quit to do what she loves- handling dogs and cats.


I remember when she was a kid she begged me to get her a pet. So we finally got a cat from SPCA. We were given a dog later by a friend who went overseas and then her collection had grown as 2 more stray dogs joined the family.


She studied for her professional dog grooming certificate and was awarded the Golden Scissor by her Japanese examiner. That's the highest award given by the school. I am glad and happy that she had taken her interest and love for dogs to a new height.


She was headhunted by her Uncle to help him start a pet shop. He is a breeder of those expensive pedigree -pug, papillon, shetland, husky etc. He wanted to venture into dog grooming as well and enlisted Esther's help. She had been very busy helping to set up the shop - taking no off days and working till late doing all the necessary work and I had taken over to "cat/dog-sit".


Well finally, last weekend was the official opening of FOREVER SHINE PETS SOLUTION.


Toto: "I misses my owner Esther but at least I can smell her blanket".



I went with Sarah and my sisters for their official opening and being my first visit, I misread the map and we lost our way. Luckily, we managed to reach the place in time for the buffet lunch.

I baked some Red Velvet Cupcakes and made my Chicken and Potato Pies for the buffet lunch and also a Almond Butter Cake especially for uncle Micheal. He definitely had treated Esther very well and taught her about going into business, starting up the shop, banking and meeting suppliers etc. I am sure Esther will definitely treasured all these useful advices.



The champion dogs (2006) on parade



Esther handling the Shetland (long hair) and papillon - small cute - his characteristic - "butterfly" ears




The emcee for the day



Mr. Michael Chen - the owner of Forever Shine Pet Solution




Congratulations FOREVERSHINE PET SOLUTION OFFICIAL OPENING...

from the Chan family.

Of course the Chan family will be all the way behind you, Esther, be strong...



So do drop by:-



FOREVERSHINE PET SOLUTION

NO. 52 JALAN METRO PERDANA BARAT 2

TAMAN USAHAWAN KEPONG,

KEPONG, 52100

KUALA LUMPUR

TEL:03-62416887
















No comments:

Post a Comment