Monday, February 12, 2018

COUNTDOWN TO A HAPPY DOGGIE CHINESE NEW YEAR


26/1/2018
Friday

Image may contain: food

It's the time of the year again.....
Thank You everyone who had ordered.
Baking had ended and as I had promised I had baked the best pineapple tarts as I can, with tenderloving care. Hope all enjoy them.

My first and foremost wish for this Chinese New Year.... since its the Doggies turn, I pray that all the doggies in the world will get all the tenderloving care and better treatment from the humans and  that dog abuse will be less and yes, stop the dog meat eating festivals worldwide please.

Blackie

Toto, Phow-Phow and Ju-Ju, after cutting their new year hair cut

WISHING EVERYONE A HAPPY AND HEALTHY CHINESE NEW YEAR.





1 comment:

  1. Even your dogs get hair trimmed for CNY. How cute this Mama Elaine!!!

    ReplyDelete