Sunday, June 18, 2017

YOGA UNDER THE STAR @ SAILOR'S REST #2

21/5/2017
SUNDAY

Sunrise Yoga @ 21/5/2017

Sunset Yoga  @ 20/5/2017 

We are ready to rock and roll.....


Image may contain: one or more people, tree, sky, grass, outdoor and nature
Teacher, so many standing poses lah.... 

alright can sit down now, before 

Image may contain: one or more people, tree, mountain, sky, outdoor and nature
our favourite pose.... 

As the session finally ended as the sun set and it was time for some "playing" and  selfie ......




ops...didn;t realised I was standing with my slipper, no wonder so steady lah..hahaha






Our yoga instructor- soft-spoken and charming  Dolores from D'Yoga Hub...

Demonstration by teacher....



Image may contain: one or more people, people sitting and night
Yoga under the stars ...it was so relaxing and windy ..surprisingly I did not feel any mosquitoes, but can hear the crickets making a ruckus!   My conclusion after staying in the open nature: crickets make noises at night while in the morning it is the birds welcoming the day!    

Image may contain: 1 person, standing, tree, outdoor, nature and water
Namaste

3 comments:

  1. Namaste! This event is so fun and refreshing. You are so flexible and could easily bend like a rubber band.


    I could not even touch my toes! I wish I could do the headstand like my wife.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Namaste! I am just learning and I cannot do the headstand like your wife!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elaine - I am writing an academic book chapter about mermaid imagery in south eastern Asia and would like to reproduce your photo of people at the mermaid statue (to demonstrate its popularity) - would that be ok, if I give you photographer credit - of course? Best Wishes - Phil (Professor Philip Hayward, University of Techology, Sydney - prhshima@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete