Thursday, March 8, 2012

DINNER AT DRAGON-I

This is also another overdue post on my birthday. Besides having a buffet dinner at Shogun Japanese Restaurant with some of my sisters and brothers earlier the week, I had this quiet dinner with my daughter.



Me and my daughter Sarah then.



Me and my daughter Sarah now.


I am so thankful for this daughter. She is always by my side and so caring towards me. She took me for a belated birthday dinner at Dragon-I at Leisure Mall.



Jasmine Flower Tea.



Spring Onion Pancake


Of course the Siao Loong Pau - Shanghainese Dumplings.



Pick them up at the tip and savour the delightful juice/soup before finishing off the delectable morsels of meat dipped in vinegar and julienned ginger sauce.




Dessert- Black Sesame Glutinous Rice Balls in Rice Wine with Osmanthus flower- fragrant and truly comforting food.


By the end of the meal, the jasmine flower had bloomed.





















No comments:

Post a Comment