Monday, November 12, 2018

I FOUND THE PEARL

14/10/2018
SUNDAY

This was someone's literature book and it was also one of my secondary school literature book too.  

Recently read about this building in the newspapers, so decided to go there to look-see after church service. 






a street art around this private car park. 

some art deco outside a gallery on the upper floor.. 

the bookstore where I found the book... 

the public library which was closed so unable to check it out. 

the covered courtyard where the cafe was located... 


open Salmon sandwiches.. 
  
Onion Soup 

our cheese platter ...perhaps a bottle of sparkling wine would be prefect... .


 
Little Alexa excited with the Christmas deco/shopping 

thinking what to get for grandma for Christmas? hahaha





1 comment:

  1. Wow! I like the ambiance of that place. I must check it out soon.

    ReplyDelete