Sunday, February 20, 2011

VALENTINE'S DAY AND MY BIRTHDAY



Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to Me, Happy Birthday to me.

When I reached home on the 14/2/2011, I was really surprised with this mini cupcakes done by my daugther, Sarah. No, my birthday is not on 14/2/2011 but the next day.

So, it was definitely a very pleasant and happy surprise. She had taken the initiative to bake them all by herself- I wasn't home to coach her. She had iced them too and they looked like little roses which is totally beyond me when she had not done any icing before!

I say that hers look better than mine!

Thank You my dearest Sarah





These are mini Vanilla Cupcakes with pink buttercream icing. The cakes are light and moist and the buttercream not too sweet.

The beauty is that she did not mess up my kitchen- everything is in place and spick and span.








I also received my birthday present from her and Esther!





Very thoughtful and useful gifts- thank you my dears.








No comments:

Post a Comment