Wednesday, November 17, 2010

17/10/2010 SUNDAY- PINEAPPLE UPSIDE DOWN CAKE



No where to go today, decided to make the PINEAPPLE UPSIDE DOWN CAKE.


This was one of the few cakes that I was taught to make during my secondary school Home Science Cookery Class. It must have been my Cookery class teachers who have ignited in me the interest to cook and bake. I thank God for such dedicated teachers.
Tweaked the recipe and the result was very good if I may say so. Maybe a bit too sweet for my taste but it was a welcome treat for everyone and the cake was finished before the afternoon. So far none of the cakes have received such a "warm" welcome. The texture was moist and soft and the pineapple gave it just a kind of hint of tropical flavour.



1 comment:

  1. That sounds easy to make. Can I have the recipe please? As for busy mum like me, simple and quick dessert will be my favourite :)

    ReplyDelete