Yes, I am back.
Everybody has been asking "How was your trip?"
Hmmmm...... what can I say?
The trip was good:-
1. Time to catch up with my daughter Sarah and to be with her during this period.
At Cardiff Tourist Information Centre. Exhibition on the history of Cardiff. These stone animals are replicate of the Animals Wall.
2. There is no better time than this, to get to know my sisters who were travelling with me more ... guess even though we all come from the same family, each one of us is different.
Selfie prior to departure at KLIA
Paris Macarons..not the famous ones (too expensive) but taste good though!
4. I was able to experience 2 different cultures and met some interesting persons along the way.
Mr. Ng... the best fish and chips in London
Mr. Alex - our French guide ...very helpful and patient with us and of course Mr. Alan too.
5. Most of all, thanks to God, I am able to come home to my family (dogs and cats included..hahaha).
The trip was "bad" as in my absence:-
1. My nephew was admitted for dengue fever, thank God again that he is alright now.
2. the new stray dog, Blackie was involved in a hit and run accident and thank God that she has recovered albeit with one missing leg!
3. the sad news of the MH17 and infact 2 more airplanes accidents. My condolences to the victims and their families.
Well, after the rain and there is rainbow.......
Outside Ibis Hotel in Cardiff.... it was already past 8 pm at night...
Anyway, I am glad to be back and I will update the photographs in due course... let me recover from jet lag first D:!